Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Verdict Is In

Scary morning.

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about how my pastor has been asking me to participate more actively in Sunday services. Well this morning was my turn at praise team, and I was really nervous about if my voice would cooperate or not.

It was a wonderful experience!

My voice was actually pretty clear and strong the last few days and this morning was no exception. Afterward our worship pastor thanked me for singing and told me he was so pleased to hear me sing again. Then several orchestra members came up to me and asked me if I used to sing alot in services (yes) and that it was so good to hear me sing again.

That was nearly ten years ago when my voice last took a turn in worship services.

So I guess once again God was at work. Makes me wonder what's going to happen next.

Now there's a REALLY scary thought.

No comments: