Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photo Phun


Well we've had an interesting past twenty-four hours.

Spent the better part of yesterday and most of the night trying to download all of my son's Europe pics for a one-hour print job at our local Wal-mart. When we went to bed last night it was at around 54%.

So this morning we got up to find that they'd all downloaded spendidly, and I could actually place the order. Finally!

That took another hour to do.

Once the order was complete, instead of being ready in one hour they'll be ready at 5:00 tonight.

We were planning to leave at 4:00 today. So much for them apples.

Of course, I'm not really surprised. Is it even humanly or technologically feasible to print over six hundred pictures in the course of an hour?

I didn't think so either.

Needless to say, I'm just glad to know they'll still be done today so we can hit the road and go blow up the sky.

It IS that time of year again, don't you know.

No comments: