Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gettin' It Covered

As part of my pre-Thanksgiving preparations, I ordered my last set of curtains today for the house.

My son has two rooms - one is his bedroom and the other is his "man cave". The man cave is for hanging out, having a place to chill with friends, and playing air hockey, video games, or drawing. But come Thanksgiving it will become a bedroom for sleeping. Thus the need for a set of curtains.

When we bought the new house, my son got a whole new bedroom group. At fifteen, he was much too old (and too big for that matter) for the set of bunkbeds he'd had since he was two. However, I kept the bunkbeds for such a time as this. We'll set em up in the man cave for a cousin or two. Or maybe they'll just want to hang out on the mattresses. We'll just have to wait and see.

But at least I'll have curtains for the window. That takes care of the last needs for window treatments.

Now all I need to think about are the endless meals. Got it covered!

No comments: