Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Jaunt Down the Road (and other fun adventures)

Busy day tomorrow. I'm heading out of town to go help my sister look at houses to consider for their big move. Gotta get up early in the morning, so I can't stay long.

The book is still going well. Had another cool idea to tie into the storyline with another minor mentioned character. I had to leave him a minor character, but he's going to have some important work to do at the end of the book.

Can't tell you what that's going to be or it'll spoil the surprise.

Needless to say, the idea took me completely by surprise. It'll be an explosive ending to the book. If I handle it right, no one will see it coming.

And that's the way I like it.

So better get to bed and get some beauty sleep. Don't know where it goes, but someone's getting it since I haven't been lately.

But I'm sure having fun with my book in the meantime. Tee-hee!

No comments: