Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh Faithful Readers

I'm going to be out of commission for the next week, so my dear, faithful readers I certainly hope you'll come back to read my rants, raves, and gushing over my son and kitties.

Speaking of my son, I just love summertime when he sleeps 'til noon. I remember doing the same thing when I was his age. Some parents don't like their children to sleep in during the summer because then they get off of their "schedule". They're teenagers, for crying out loud! For a brief period of their lives let them stop and just relax. They've been to school, daycare when they were little, they'll have jobs in another year - for now just let them be and enjoy living for once. A few of we adults could benefit too from a few extra zzzz's or just plain relaxing for a spell. You now have my permission to take a load off. :-)

Never fear - I will return!

Wait a minute. Is that a good thing?

3 comments:

Pamela J Pierce, RDN, LD said...

So where did you go?

Pamela J Pierce, RDN, LD said...

When are you going to post again. I miss your writing.

Denise said...

Thanks! Just returned to the computer and posted my San Diego adventure.