Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Pretty tired tonight. Still on the mend and getting better every day. I'm getting ready to head off to bed now so I should have better brain power tomorrow to write.

By the way, I sure miss the days when we were overloaded with trick-or-treaters on Halloween. They crowded around by the dozens!

When I was growing up it was a fun time to run around the neighborhood (or the entire town) with friends and get free candy. Now we seem to have fewer and fewer every year. Year before I think we had about nine. Last year we had a handful. This year we had two. What's the deal? Are the kids just going to activities now? Fine with me, but now I have to eat all this candy.

My mouth will thank you. Later on my gut will gripe.

Maybe I can pawn the stuff off on the guys at work. It could happen!

No comments: