Friday, October 17, 2008

Life Being Lived

Gotta admit - I'm not sure what I'm writing about tonight.

We've had a busy week, but a good one. That's the best of both worlds (wait a minute - I think I've had too much Disney exposure over the years).

My cats have noticed my absence around the house a little bit lately. Every time I walk around the house my feet are tangled with the rascally things. The moment I take time to just sit down, my lap is filled with fluff.

It's kinda nice to be missed.

They've still got my son around the house, but I'm the one that spoils them rotten. Matter of fact, we just finished our movie night and almost the entire time my lap had Paws filling it. Now that I've sat here at the computer, he's sitting in the office window intermittently looking out the window then staring at me.

Aw - he just meowed all cute-like.

My son's been enjoying some additional time to himself, but I think he's glad to have me home a bit more this week. He's enjoying some last free evenings until he gets a job. I think he'll be making a few follow-up calls tomorrow at some of the places he's applied.

Gotta admit, I'm enjoying doing the play more than I realized I would. Just feels good being back on the stage again. Now if only I can get my voice to cooperate, this will be a great performance to be a part of.

Okay - I didn't know what to write about when I sat down so I just spilled out a little bit of everything at the moment.

Gee, I need to call my friends and play a little catch-up this weekend too.

Life - it never ends. And that's a good thing.

No comments: