Friday, December 12, 2008

Tree Time Tomorrow

After having it for two weeks now, tomorrow we are finally going to have the time to decorate our Christmas tree.

In all honesty, I've had a little time available to decorate - mainly on this past Sunday afternoon. Didn't execute good time management skills and ended up sleeping and relaxing the afternoon away. Have to admit, though, I really needed that time to recoup.

Better late than never - so tomorrow is Tree Time.

The bins are in the house and ready to go with the decorations and lights. We've gotten a few chores done tonight and then finish up a few tomorrow. Then it's off to decorate!

Christmas is my favorite holiday of all - the lights, the colors, the music, the movies, the family time, the church programs...

...the meaning.

I love it when it's time to get out Mannheim Steamroller and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. By the way, TSO was in town last weekend. I just had to be in the play! Oh well, it was there I wanted to be anyway. TSO can always visit me on my stereo anytime. It isn't every day that I have a chance to star in a musical.

Truth be told, if I had my druthers I'd do music theatre all my days. Never gets tiring (remind me next year in November that I said that).

But I digress.

The cold wind is blowing tonight. There's another chance for more snow coming. Let it snow - let it snow - let it snow.

It is the Christmas season, don't you know.

No comments: