Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Back!

Tonight I officially rejoined my critique group. It was great to be back, though I'm still dealing with the effects of sleepiness.

Nothing like a group hug to get you in the mood for Christmas. Everyone looked great. Caught up on the family talk, the work discussions, and what all one can do with a camera phone.

Just ask Gary.

Since I still didn't have but one free night this week, I didn't get to do any critiquing. We all decided to shoot the breeze tonight anyway so the New Year will bring time to finish critiquing stories.

Got to hear about another new story idea Brian is cooking up. Not into horror personally myself, but I really like this new concept he's working on. Gave me goosebumps just to hear the skeleton of his ideas. Knowing Mighty Bri, it will be pretty interesting to see how he puts his conceptualizations onto paper.

Christmas is two weeks from tonight, so we won't be meeting at our regularly scheduled time. Gee, I finally show back up and we have to take an extended break. I feel so loved!

Well it will give me something to again look forward to in the New Year.

No comments: