Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Fun Forever

Like I said - didn't have a chance to commandeer the computer while at the extended family Christmas gathering.

So I'll let you know all about it today!

There were some great shots taken that show my hair, so by popular demand I'll be posting an updated photo with my new updo as soon as my mother emails a few to me or my son gets on our computer and downloads some from his camera.

Speaking of the new digital camera - we apparently got an AWESOME deal! It was something that was available only for the Christmas season and when they sold out they sold out (and they're sold out). It takes incredible pictures and my son has had a great time learning how it works.

By the way, he's actually a pretty good photographer, unbeknownst to me. He was watching scenery on the way down and back and taking some really neat shots with the lengthening shadows and golden sunbeams over the browning landscape. I'm looking forward to having a chance to see them full-size.

There's a couple of me and one of my sisters when we were being silly with our coffee mugs. I'll see if one of those turn out with a good shot of the haircut. Otherwise I'll just grab a few choice shots to share with you of our family fun.

My great-niece, Madison, was in full-walking-swing. She's become quite the little ham for the camera. There'll hopefully be some good photos to show of her too.

It was a busy and full weekend. Wouldn't trade those moments for anything. After all, friends come and go - family stays with us forever.

Wait a minute! Is that a good thing?

No comments: