Thursday, January 29, 2009

Class Rings Already?

Oh my goodness, we are at class ring ordering status, baby! Another milestone - wow.

My son received information this week concerning class rings. I can't believe we're already at that stage. The years are going to just fly by at this point.

Tonight we went on Jostens website to play with the "build a ring" designing thingy. They have so many incredible choices for men's rings that they didn't have for girls when I was young. Maybe it's just that there's so much more room on a guy's ring.

Anyway, we put the school mascot on one side and the drama/music/art symbols on the other side. He wants the dual metal look of silver/gold too (figured he'd like that one - my suggestion). Even though he doesn't know it yet, he also chose the square style I figured he'd like. So manly.

The pricing sure hurts - ouch! I'd rather he go ahead and order it now so he can wear it for at least two years. You know, get his money's worth out of it. Well, more like MY money's worth but who's counting. :-)

So we printed it out, and he's going to sleep on it tonight. Orders will be accepted next week at school and they'll receive their rings probably by the end of this school year.

Just hope his fingers don't grow a whole heck of alot between now and graduation in a couple of years.

No comments: