Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Headshot


Feeling a bit under the weather tonight, so in lieu of writing about something I'm just going to post the headshot picture from the Christmas play last month. Our music pastor recently sent it to me. The bottom contained my name and character, but for privacy sake I had to crop that off.


It would have been fun to have gotten shots of us in our updo's and costumes too, but I haven't seen any of that from rehearsal night. I think our hair actually got more elaborate as the days went on that week anyway, so dress rehearsal probably wouldn't have done it justice. Plus my friend, Lori, played with my costumes all week too until I had some of the best outfits I could possibly imagine.


So here's to the 1940's, Pearl Harbor, and Christmas. May the memories never die.

No comments: