Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Texas Traveler Strikes Again

Normally I don't post on Sundays - it's our family day. But once again my son is leaving on another trip.

He's become the Texas Traveler. Call him Chuck Norris, if you will.

International Youth Convention is being held in San Antonio, a place that I have unfortunately never been yet to visit. They leave tomorrow morning at 4:00, at least they have to be there at 4:00 am. Oh goodie once again.

He's already been to Dallas twice this year and now San Antonio. I think he's looking forward to it. You know, another week of summer without dear old mother breathing down his neck. :-)

That's okay - I hope to get some writing done sometime in the evenings. We'll just have to see what the muse comes up with.

In the meantime, I pray for a great time, safe trip, and to come away with more awesome friendships. Gee, I think parents day this morning has already gotten to me!

No comments: