Friday, September 26, 2008

Party, Party, Party!

Short and sweet tonight. The birthday party has gone great. First time we did coed. Had a great time. Now the boys are spending the night and getting prepared for their evening festivities.

I just hope they keep it down in there.

Nine of us went out to eat at Kyoto's Japanese Steakhouse. We'd been there once before last winter/spring and my son has been begging to go back since. When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday the first thing out of his mouth was - KYOTO'S!

My pocketbook hurts, but it was well worth it.

Just returned from taking the girls home. They were really fun - one of them reminded me of myself a little bit when I was younger. I can see why my son is friends with her. :-)

Anyhoo, it's been a long day. Am getting ready to retire and get a little bit of sleep (I hope). The guys will probably be up for several hours yet.

It's been a great day and he had a great party.

Sleep tight!

2 comments:

Pamela J Pierce, RDN, LD said...

When you said where you were going I was already clutching my wallet saying ouch!!! :-) But, so worth it.

Denise said...

Oh, completely! How many times does your only son turn sixteen? I was pleased to be able to do it for him, and he had a great time with his friends.