Monday, February 23, 2009

House-Hunting Weekend

The weekend house-hunting went really well.

We made it around to see all nine homes in record time. My dad was very pleased with my choice of agents (which, of course, pleased me). Then we were able to narrow our thoughts down to the ones I felt he should prioritize to make offers on soon.

All in all, couldn't have asked for a smoother day of house searching.

Except Mom and I could have done without the flu.

Yep, that's right. My mother and I both came down with the nasty flu bug this weekend.

Chalk up three times illness this winter. This is getting really old.

But the important thing was that we made it around to all the houses before things got really bad. So the goal of the weekend was still set, even though it was a bit of a struggle.

I only hope and pray that the poor real estate agent doesn't come down with the love after all that.