Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Facebook???

For some reason my family has taken Facebook by storm. I created a profile real quick to satisfy.

Doubt if I'll have much time to deal with it until after the play. Heck, I've been hardly able to keep up with my blog, much less another site. Anyway, blogging is my passion because it involves actual writing.

Blogging has served a well-defined purpose for me - to keep up on my writing without being able to write. Did that make sense?

Since I haven't had much time nor brain function lately for writing my stories, the blogging helps to keep writing pumping through my veins, keeps the function fresh. It's also a great way to connect with other people of like interests (and keep connected with my fellow critique'ers while I'm away).

Still not sure exactly what the Facebook thing is all about anyway, but someday I'll find some time to figure it out.

Maybe in the New Year.

No comments: