Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Apologies!

My apologies, oh faithful readers. I failed to make a post last night.

Vacation time officially started after work last night. Only problem was I've had so much work fall in my lap these last two weeks that I knew I'd never get it done.

I just hate leaving on vacation knowing there are ten bazillion things left unfinished that will all be clammoring for my attention upon return. So I stayed late last night to finalize all my loose ends and left contact information for my clients that may call checking on file status in process.

So the clock ticked close to seven before I could wrap it all up. Actually I thought that wasn't quite so bad, considering all Friday entailed. Felt pretty good when I pulled out of the parking lot - tired but satisfied that I'd accomplished everything intended.

I even ordered the pizza before I left, picked it up, and arrived home with piping hot pepperoni and BBQ for supper. Crashed on the sectional with pizza in hand and watched our new DVD acquisition - WALL-E.

It was a good evening.

Now the fun begins!

No comments: