Sunday, November 30, 2008

Into The Fire

Life is about to get insane this week. I apologize now if I'm unable to keep up with the blog during this time.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire - finished with Thanksgiving and now the Christmas play production is this week. We're having full runs, tech rehearsals, and dress rehearsals all week. First performance is Friday night.

After church today was set-up. It's always neat getting to see all the pieces come together. Was a little surprised there were so few who showed up, but it made it all the more fun - at least that is what my son thought. However, after four hours we had to step away and drive on home. They were getting the final set pieces into place so that tech can work out the lighting issues during the day tomorrow. Then we'll have our first big run-through tomorrow night.

The days will be long. The nights longer. It will be so nice when it is all said and done. That satisfied feeling is always a tad bittersweet.

What in the world will I do with myself once this is finished?

Sure I'll figure out something - I always do!

No comments: