Friday, March 27, 2009

This IS Kansas After All

Today has held the most interesting of weather.

Started off with some ice pellets with a few lighting flashes and thunder rumbles thrown in for effect.

Then it started to snow.

Then it went back to ice.

Then snow.

Then ice.

You get the picture. We've been on the ice and snow line on the map all day long. I'd really hoped it would end up being more snow than ice. I'm just thankful that my son and his choir were able to get away last night before this crazy weather set in.

At the moment we are in a little pocket of nothing, but it shouldn't last for long. The radar shows a dark band of blue just about to hit us.

That is unless it goes back to ice. "Sigh!"

Well, have to admit, I'd begged and pleaded for a big, honking snowstorm before the month was out. The Lord answered with a resounding "yes" - you think?

Last reports were that by the end of this tomorrow evening we could have as much as 16 inches.

Bring it!

1 comment:

? said...

I really enjoyed browsing through your archives. Please don't forget to bring me back here on your next update? Also I would like to follow your blog.
Thanks